Single Lead Electrocardiography (ECG) Equipment - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Single Lead Electrocardiography (ECG) Equipment Market is accounted for $325.08 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $548.37 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 6.0% during the forecast period. Factors such as emergence of smartphone and mobile-based cardiac monitoring devices and technological advancements in the medical device sector are driving the market growth. However, an initiative based on customer centricity is hindering the market growth.
Based on Indication, Syncope witnessed the significant growth during the forecast period due to beginning of artificial intelligence technology and cloud-based storage systems have enabled ease of usage of these devices extensively. By geography, North America holds the largest market share during the forecast period due to ongoing developments in home and ambulatory health care in the region. In addition, this region is experiencing huge mortality rate owing to improved incidence of cardiovascular diseases, which in turn, stirs up the demand for such home-use technology.
Some of the key players profiled in the Single Lead Electrocardiography (ECG) Equipment Market include Ambisea Technology Corp., Ltd, Zenicor Medical Systems, AliveCor, Inc., REKA Health Pte Ltd, DRE Medical, Inc., DailyCare BioMedical, Inc., SUZUKEN CO., LTD, Dimetek Digital Medical Technologies, Ltd, Contec Medical Systems CO.,LTD and OMRON Corporation.
• Other Indications
End Users Covered:
• Ambulatory Surgical Centers (ASCs)
• Hospitals & Clinics
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.