Slewing Bearings - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Slewing Bearings market is accounted for $3,432.62 million in 2018 and is expected to reach $5,101.20 million by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 4.5% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors such as increasing focus on renewable energy and growing infrastructure sector, and urbanization in emerging economies are driving the growth of the market. However, slewing bearings used in wind energy are large and expensive, and these properties make bearing tests challenging, which may hamper the growth of the market.
Slewing bearing is a rotational bearing module which is typically used in machines that involve bulk and heavy management. It has the capability to support both vertical and horizontal activities. It is used for effortless applications such as to make possible the movement of winches to complex applications such as in drilling and excavator machinery and offshore equipment.
By application, industrial equipment segment is likely to have a huge demand due to the procedure to control and managing of materials and commodities. The expansion of industrial equipment segment is accepted to impel the market of slewing bearings. On the basis of geography, Asia Pacific region is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period due to the rising investments by industry players.
Some of the key players in Slewing Bearings Market include Thyssenkrupp Group, IMO Group, Schaeffler AG, SKF Group, Antex Corporation, Kaydon Corporation, NSK LTD, LYC North America Inc, Roballo Engineering Co Ltd, Rollix, AG & Co. KG, Rotek Inc, Silverthin Bearing Group, The Timken and La Leonessa.
Rolling Elements Covered:
• Double-row Four Point Contact Ball Slewing Bearings
• Single-row Four Point Contact Ball Slewing Bearings
• Three-Row Roller Slewing Bearings
• Cross Roller Slewing Bearings
• Four and Eight Point Contact Ball
• Other Constructions
Sales Channels Covered:
• Manufacturer/Service Provider
• Direct & Distribution Channel
Gear Types Covered:
• Internal Gear
• External Gear
• Communication Equipment
• Wind & Solar Energy
• Defense and Military
• Robotic Equipment
• Medical Equipment
• Water Treatment
• Material Handling Equipment
• Marine Vessels
• Construction and Transit Equipment
• Excavation Industry
• Wind Turbines
• Renewable Energy
• Industrial equipment
• Tunnel Boring Machine (TBM)
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.