Slip Additives - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Slip Additives Market is accounted for $198.0 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $359.9 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 6.9% during the forecast period. Increasing demand from APAC, advancements in packaging industry and growing demand for plastic films in medical applications are some of the factors fueling the market growth. However, strict environmental & government rules and volatility in raw material prices are hampering the market.
Slip additives substances are the kind of fatty amides which are broadly used to keep up the nature of substrates. It also diminishes film-to-film and film-to-metal surface friction, offer resistance to interfering in the downstream process, and provides thermal stability, thereby, minimizing adhesion, aiding separation. These characteristics have led to the use of Slip Additives in plastics and polymer manufacturing.
Based on application, Packaging segment has witnessed the considerable growth during the forecast period due to rise with the growing food & beverage industry. Changing lifestyles and growing working-class populations in emerging economies are driving the market for on-the-go packaging products. In terms of geography, Asia Pacific holds the largest market share during the forecast period due to fast industrialization and presence of major packaging manufacturing companies.
Some of the key players profiled in the Slip Additives Market include BASF SE, Evonik Industries AG, Honeywell International Inc., Lubrizol Corporation, Lonza Group, BYK Additives & Instruments, Emery Oleochemicals Group, Fine Organics Industries, Croda International PLC, PMC Biogenix, Inc., Akrochem Corporation, Ferro Corporation, Arkema SA, Wacker Chemie AG and Munzing Chemie GmbH.
• Waxes & Polysiloxanes
• Fatty Amides
• Other Types
Carrier Resins Covered:
• High-density Polyethylene (HDPE)
• Linear low-density polyethylene (LLDPE)
• Low-density Polyethylene (LDPE)
• Polypropylene (PP)
• Other Carrier Resins
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.