Smart Polymers - Global Market Outlook (2017-2023)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Smart Polymers market is expected to grow from $1.52 billion in 2016 to reach $3.98 billion by 2023 with a CAGR of 14.7%. Application of shape memory polymer in automotive industry, requirement of efficient technologies over existing ones, beneficial property of phase transition and the usage of smart polymers for controlled drug delivery are the crucial factors that fuel the growth of the market. On the contrary, high cost associated with the use of smart polymers and changes over in the industry of healthcare are the key factors to hamper the growth of the market in the forthcoming years.
Among the Polymer types, the shape memory polymers segment hold the highest share in the market, because of the broad range of applications like inexpensive, reusable custom molds, deployable components and dynamic configurable parts. North America led the global market with largest share. It is likely to remain in the leading position throughout the forecast period due to technological advancements. Asia-Pacific is expected to witness the fastest-growth as a result of the rapid industrialization of the main product end-users primarily automotive, textile, and electrical & electronics sector.
Some of the key players in global Smart Polymers Market include The Dow Chemical Company, Sigma-Aldrich Corporation, SABIC, Nissan Chemical Industries Ltd., Nippon Shokubai, Nexgenia Corporation, Natureworks LLC, MacDermid Autotype Ltd., Lubrizol Corporation, Huntsman International LLC, High Impact Technology, FMC Corporation, DuPont, Covestro AG, BASF SE, Autonomic Materials, Akzo Nobel, Advanced Polymer Materials Inc, Advanced Biopolymers AS, Acros Organics.
• Bio Medical & Technology
• Electrical & Electronics
• Nuclear Energy
• Optical Data Storage
• Medical Devices
• Other Applications
Stimulus Types Covered:
• Biological Stimuli-Responsive
• Physical Stimuli-Responsive
• Chemical Stimuli-Responsive
• Other Stimulus Types
Polymer Types Covered:
• Thermo-Responsive Polymers
• Enzymes-Responsive Polymers
• pH-Responsive Polymers
• Shape Memory Polymers
• Self-Healing Polymers
• Photo-Responsive Polymers
• Electroactive & Magnetically-Responsive Polymers
• Other Polymer Types
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.