Smart Water Meter - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Smart Water Meter market is accounted for $2,315.69 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $7,354.0 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 13.7%. Optimizing Water Service with minimum water theft and rising pressure on water utilities are some of the factors impacting market growth. However, lack of capital and limited government support is hindering the market growth. In addition, water harvesting and wastewater management offer lucrative and Water Conservation Potential of Smart Irrigation Systems are some of the factors providing ample of opportunities.
Smart water meters are primarily aimed to track accurately and monitor water usage in industries, homes, and other avenues. Smart water meters used for measuring water consumption is considered a serious matter in order to control and manage the resources of water and revenue as well. Increasing water scarcity, climate volatility, quality issues, and energy risks are few dynamics expected to impact the market growth favorably.
Amongst meter type, Two-way meters segment is expanding at a rapid pace due to it offers two-way communication and several other benefits over one-way smart water meters. Along with the capability of remotely collecting the meter reading, they also allow users to get notifications pertaining to the smart water meter battery as well as any kind of water meter malfunction. Moreover, users can send instructions to smart water meters.
By geography North America is dominated due to the utility base is in harmony with the smart meter technology and is starting to take on advanced data solutions and also it helped underpin the requirement to tackle efficient remote meter reading that can help benefit revenue generation and improve consumer service.
Some of the key players in Smart Water Meter market include are Siemens AG, Aclara Technologies, LC, B Meters, Badger Meters, Datamatic, Diehl Metering Group, Elster Group, Itron, Kamstrup A/S, Landis+GYR, Master Meters, Neptune Technology, Sensus and Zenner.
• Smart Hot-Water Meter
• Smart Cold-Water Meter
• Meters & Accessories
• IT Solution
• Software & Platforms
• Advanced Metering Infrastructure
• Automatic Meter Reading
• Mechanical Meter
• Automatic Meter Readers (AMR)
• Ultrasonic Meter
• Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI)
• Electromagnetic Meter
Meter Types Covered:
• Two-way Meter
• One-way Meter
• Industrial/ Commercial
• Water Utilities
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.