Smoke Detector - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Smoke Detector Market is accounted for $1.51 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $3.48 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 9.7% during the forecast period. Growing industrial infrastructural savings, rising government policy, and quick industrializations are the key factors driving the market. However, difficulties related with the installation are the factors restraining the market growth.
Smoke Detector is a sensing device used for combating flames by signaling out indication of smoke incidences. These detectors use a visual sensor that signals the fire alarm board during fire alarm sounds. They are installed in housing & industrial sectors and transmit a signal to the fire alarm manage board. While household smoke detectors transmit out visual alarms.
By End User, The commercial sector is expected to have a considerable demand during the forecast period as smoke detectors installed in industrial space are regulated by EN54, UL268, and others. The increase in the number of government mandate policies in developed economies to install smoke alarms at homes and rapid development in the residential construction across the world is attributing to the high growth of smoke alarms market for the residential sector. By Geography, Asia Pacific region is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period in emerging economies such as China, India, and Indonesia. The incorporation of the digital technology with the existing label printing technique is bound to fetch a massive change to all the small scale as well as large scale sector across the asia pacific region.
Some of the key players profiled in the Smoke Detector Market include Hochiki Corporation, Honeywell International Inc, Johnson Controls Inc, NEC Corporation, Nest Labs, Robert Bosch GmbH, Schneider Electric, Siemens AG, Tyco, and United Technologies Corporation (UTC).
Power Sources Covered:
• Hardwired Without Battery Backup
• Harwired With Battery Backup
• Engineering Services
• Installation & Design Services
• Maintenance Services
• Managed Services
• Other Services
• Ionization Smoke Detector
• Photoelectric Smoke Detector
• Other Products
End Users Covered:
• Oil & Gas and Mining
• Transportation & Logistics
• Other End Users
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.