Software Defined Radio - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Software Defined Radio market is accounted for $18.32 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $44.32 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 10.3%. Increasing demand from telecommunication, raising investments for tactical communication from defense sector, and technological advancements in software defined radio are some of the major factors favouring the market growth during the forecast period. Furthermore, growths in portable connected devices are providing market growth opportunity. However, concerns about security, interoperability issues are the constraints limiting the market growth.
The land platform is expected to witness strong dominance during the forecast period due to increasing adoption of tactical communication in the military, it is known for better interoperability in incorporating with another service radios. Besides, commercial application segment is projected to register highest growth rate over the forecast period. The growth is attributed to growing industry spending on telecommunication sector is one of the major factors.
By region, North America is expected register substantial growth rate for software defined radio market. U.S. commanded the largest share among the North American region. Asia-Pacific is the primary regional market for this industry and is predictable to dominate in the future with the expected positive economic outlook in emerging markets such as India, China, and Japan.
Some of the key players in Software Defined Radio market include Array Systems Computing, Inc., Aselsan, BAE Systems PLC, Bharat Electronics Limited, Datasoft Corporation, Elbit Systems Ltd., Epiq Solutions, LLC, Ettus Research, FlexRadio Systems, In, General Dynamics, Harris, Huawei, Leonardo, National Instruments, Northrop Grumman, Rockwell Collins, Rohde & Schwarz, and Thales.
• Baseband Software Defined Radio
• High Frequency Software Defined Radio
• Ideal Software Defined Radio
• Auxiliary System
Platform Types Covered:
Frequency Bands Covered:
• Very High Frequency (VHF)
• Ultra High Frequency (UHF)
• High Frequency (HF)
• Other Bands
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.