Soil Amendments - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Soil Amendments Market is accounted for $2.91 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $8.54 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 12.7% during the forecast period. Increasing requirement from organic food products and rising consciousness related to soil health management are the major factors driving the market growth. However, its short shelf life is restraining the market growth.
Soil amendments is a practice used to improve mine soil quality in terms of its structure and biochemical function which consists of organic or inorganic matter added to the soil to improve texture, water retention, drainage or aeration. Sandy or rocky soil requires amendments to improve the texture and add water retention properties.
Based on crop type, the fruits & vegetables segment is likely to have a huge demand due to increase in disposable incomes, foreign direct investment (FDI) and rise in urbanization. By geography, North America is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period due to increase in various industrial activities such as mining, which leads to barren soil that is susceptible to erosion by wind and rain otherwise called as soil degradation.
Some of the key players profiled in the Soil Amendments Market include Adama, Agrinos, BASF SE, Bayer, Biosoil Farms, Delbon, Evonik Industries AG, FMC Corporation, Haifa Group, Lallemand Inc, Novozymes A/S, Nufarm, Profile Products LLC, SA Lime & Gypsum, Soil Technologies Corporation, Symborg, T.Stanes & Company, The Fertrell Company, Timac Agro and UPL.
Soil Types Covered:
Crop Types Covered:
• Cereals & Grains
• Fruits & Vegetables
• Oilseeds & Pulses
• Other Crop Types
• Inorganic Soil Amendments
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.