Soil Stabilization - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Soil stabilization market is accounted for $20.14 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $34.75 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 6.25% during the forecast period. Rapid urbanization & enhanced quality of property soil stabilization, growing awareness about soil management practices and technological advancements are the key factors boosting the market growth. However, factors such as huge price of stabilization equipment & established infrastructure in developed countries are restricting the market growth.
Soil stabilization is a general term for any physical, chemical, biological, or combined method of changing a natural soil to meet an engineering purpose. Some of these innovative stabilizing techniques create hydrophobic surfaces and mass that prevent road crash from water penetration or intense frosts by inhibiting the ingress of water into the treated layer. Improvements include increasing the weight bearing capabilities, tensile strength, and overall performance of in-situ subsoil’s, sands, and other waste materials in order to support road surfaces.
Amongst method, mechanical method segment dominates the market during the forecast period. The mechanical method helps in properly and consistently mixing the soil, which can be used in sub grades and design of foundations. This method includes different soil stabilization machines like paver’s, compactors and rollers for improving the strength of the soil.
By Geography, Asia Pacific region is expected to register the highest market growth rate during the forecast period. The growth of the market is influenced owing to increasing awareness about soil management. This has also increased the demand for infrastructural development among the non-agricultural sectors and industrial region.
Some of the key players in the soil stabilization market include FAYAT, Aggrebind, CARMEUSE, Caterpiller, IRRIDAN USA, AB VOLVO, Soilworks, Global Road Technology, SNF Holding, WIRTGEN group, Altacrete & Graymont.
• Chemical Method
• Mechanical Method
• Mineral & Stabilizing Agents
• Other Additives
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.