Solenoid Valves - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Solenoid Valves Market is accounted for $3.86 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $7.35 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 7.4% during the forecast period. Some of the main factors propelling the market growth are increasing need for water treatment, advancements in manufacturing technologies, and development of cryogen refrigerant technology. However, risk of failure is the restraining factor for the growth of the market.
A solenoid valve is an electromechanical device which works on the principle of electromagnetism. It is mainly used to control the flow of a fluid automatically. These valves are extensively used in large scale industrial plants for the automatic control of fluids.
By application, the water and waste water management segment is expected to grow at a significant market share during the forecast period due to growing support for water treatment and infrastructure by various governments across the globe. On the basis of geography, Asia Pacific is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period due to the increasing investment of solenoid valves across various industries in developing countries of the region.
Some of the key players in Solenoid Valves Market include Parker Hannifin Corporation, Danfoss A/S, Asco Valve Inc, GSR Ventiltechnik GmbH & Co Kg, SMC Corporation, Curtiss-Wright Corporation, The LEE Company, Christian Bürkert GmbH & Co Kg, Rotex Controls B.V., and IMI PLC.
Body Materials Covered:
• Stainless Steel
• Manual Reset Valves
• Direct Acting Valves
• Pilot Operated Valves
Valve Designs Covered:
• 5-Way Solenoid Valves
• 4-Way Solenoid Valves
• 3-Way Solenoid Valves
• 2-Way Solenoid Valves
• Ethylene Propylene Diene monomer (EPDM)
• Food & Beverage
• Oil & Gas
• Chemical Industry
• Pulp and Paper
• Power Generation
• Water and Waste Water Management
• Aerospace and Defense
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.