Solid State Battery - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Solid State Battery Market is accounted for $34.51 million in 2018 and is expected to reach $425.58 million by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 32.2% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors propelling the market growth are the increasing acceptance of electric vehicles, advancements in the field of solid state batteries, and miniaturization of electronic devices. However, complicated manufacturing process is the restraining factor for the growth of the market.
The batteries which make use of solid electrodes and solid electrolytes, in place of the liquid or polymer electrolytes found in traditional lithium-ion or lithium polymer batteries are known as solid state batteries.
By capacity, the below 20 mAh segment is expected to grow at a significant market share during the forecast period because of its wide range of applications in miniature devices owing to its small size. On the basis of geography, Asia Pacific is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period due to the increasing demand for wearable devices in the countries of this region.
Some of the key players in Solid State Battery Market include BASF, Toyota Motor Corporation, Apple, Bosch, BMW, Amprius, Infinite Power Solution, Cymbet, STMicroelectronics N.V., Aquion Energy, Dyson / Sakti3, Bolloré, Planar Energy Devices, Brightvolt Inc, Quantumscape Corporation, Solid Power, Excellatron Solid State LLC, and Altairnano.
• Secondary Battery
• Primary Battery
• Below 20 mAh
• 20 mAh – 300 mAh
• 301 mAh – 500 mAh
• Above 500 mAh
• Portable Battery
• Single-cell Battery
• Multi-cell Battery
• Thin Film
• Bulk Storage
• Lithium-Ion Battery
• Nickel-Metal Hybrid Battery
• Lithium Metal Battery
• Hospitals and Diagnostic Laboratories
• Energy Harvesting
• Wireless Sensors
• Electric Vehicles
• Portable Devices
• Smart Card
• Medical Devices
• Consumer Electronics
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.