Spear Phishing - Global Market Outlook (2017-2023)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Spear Phishing market is expected to grow from $764.03 million in 2016 to reach $1,694.65 million by 2023 with a CAGR of 12.1%. In the present scenario the organizations are hovered with spam emails, data loss, spam data and more, Spear Phising solutions are helping organizations by filtering spam, data loss prevention, email encryptions and email archiving. The demand for Spear Phising solutions integration with other mainstream technologies is fueling the market. However, lack of awareness about cyber-attacks is restraining the market growth.
BFSI (Banking, Financial Services and Insurance) segment among vertical is expected to hold the largest market share owing to the demand for the services and security products that can protect the employees, customers, offices and assets. The service segment is estimated to hold the largest market share on early adoption of email security services as compared to solution. North America is expected to lead the Spear Phising market, attributing to increased digitization, email access through mobile phones and online browsing in this region.
Some of the key players in the Spear Phishing market include BAE Systems PLC, Barracuda Networks, Inc., Check Point Software Technologies Ltd., Cisco Systems, Inc., Forcepoint, LLC, Greathorn, Inc., Intel Security, Microsoft Corporation, Phishlabs, Proofpoint, RSA Security LLC, Sophos Ltd., Symantec Corporation, Trend Micro, Inc. and Votiro Inc.
• Banking, Financial Services, & Insurance (BFSI)
• Critical Infrastructure
• Government & Defense
• IT & Telecommunication
• Media & Entertainment
• Other End-Users
Deployment Types Covered:
Organization Sizes Covered:
• Small & Medium Enterprises (SMES)
• Large Enterprises
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.