Specialty Polystyrene Resin - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Specialty Polystyrene Resin Market is accounted for $100.20 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $137.30 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 3.6% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors influencing the market growth include increasing demand for automotive application, growing use of packaging for performance and environmental reasons in emerging economies. However, high-performance alternatives are restraining the market growth.
Specialty polystyrene resin is a type of resin that exhibits higher properties such as enhanced insulation, blow and load-bearing capacity. Specialty polystyrene resin has been specifically formulate to exhibit superior properties, including high confrontation to deterioration and impact, high-quality finish, better insulation chipping, and abrasion resistance, durability, cost-effectiveness, and reduced processing time.
Amongst Function, Detergents segment is expected to remain attractive during the forecast period owing to enlarge in demand for bending gripping impact, rapid force, load bearing and others, which are mostly necessary in industries such as automotive and building & construction. By Geography, Asia Pacific is expected to grow at the largest market share during the forecast period. Low-cost labor and economical & available raw materials are boosting foreign investments, which are rising the production of the market in the region.
Some of the key players profiled in the Specialty Polystyrene Resin Market include Atlas Roofing, BASF SE, Eastman Chemical Company, IneosStyrolution Group GmbH, Innova, Jackon GmbH, Knauf Insulation, LG Chem Ltd., Nova Chemicals Corporation, Pacur, Llc., Polysource, RAPAC, SABIC, Samsung Fine Chemicals Co. Ltd., Sekisui Plastics Co., Ltd., Styrochem, Styropek, SunporKunststoff GmbH, Synthos S.A., Taita Chemical Co., Ltd., Total S.A., Trinseo and Versalis S.P.A.
• Other Functions
• Automotive & Transportation
• Building & Construction
• Electrical & Electronics
• Protective Packaging
• Other Applications
• High Impact
• Super High Impact
• Medium Impact
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.