Spectrum Analyzer - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Spectrum Analyzer Market is accounted for $1,129.87 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $2,474.55 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 9.1%. Factors such as the rise in adoption of portable and hand-held spectrum analyzers, increasing demand for spectrum analyzers with multi-tasking capabilities are fueling the market growth. However, the cost-effectiveness of spectrum analyzers with most of the features and the rising demand for second-hand spectrum analyzers are a hindrance for the growth of the market. Moreover, deploying LTE worldwide and constant growth for higher bandwidth acts as growth opportunities for the market.
Spectrum analyzers are one of the most important instruments in an electronic laboratory. It serves several purposes in a signal analysis in a wide range of applications, such as audio, video, communications, radar, and many other designs. Spectrum analyzers are used for manufacturing and designing purposes in the field services, repair of electrical devices to determine their performance, error detection, and troubleshooting errors.
Based on the frequency range, >18 GHz segment fuels the market share during the forecast period. Because in most of the high-end industries such as defense and IT & telecommunication, measurement and testing systems of a high frequency range (from 18 GHz to 85 GHz) are widely used. By geography, Asia Pacific region is anticipated to grow due to established semiconductor & electronics industry in China & India and the increase in adoption of this system in the automotive & transportation industries.
Some of the key players in Spectrum Analyzer market include Fortive Corporation, Rohde & Schwarz GmbH & Co., Kg., Yokogawa Electric Corporation, Keysight Technologies, National Instruments Corporation, Advantest Corporation, Giga-tronics Incorporated, Anritsu Corporation, B&K Precision Corporation, Teledyne Lecroy, SAF Tehnika, RIGOL Technologies Inc., and Tektronix U.K. Limited.
Network Technologies Covered:
• Wireless Network Technology
• Wired Network Technology
Form Factors Covered:
• Portable Spectrum Analyzer
• Benchtop Spectrum Analyzer
• Handheld Spectrum Analyzer
• Vector Signal Spectrum Analyzer
• Real-Time Spectrum Analyzer
• Swept-Tuned Spectrum Analyzer
Frequency Ranges Covered:
• <6 GHz
• 6 GHz–18 GHz
• >18 GHz
End Users Covered:
• IT & Telecommunication
• Semiconductors & Electronics
• Automotive and Transportation
• Industrial & Energy Sector
• Aerospace & Defense
• Medical & Healthcare
• Other End Users
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.