Stem Cells - Global Market Outlook (2020-2028)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Stem Cells Market is accounted for $23.73 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach $92.91 billion by 2028 growing at a CAGR of 18.6% during the forecast period. Evolving regulatory frameworks for stem cell therapeutics, an increase in the prevalence of chronic diseases worldwide, growing public-private investments, and funding in stem cell-based research are driving the market growth. However, the low acceptance rate for stem cell therapy treatments, significant operational costs associated with stem cell manufacturing and banking are hampering the growth of the market.
Stem cells possess the potential to develop into different types of cells within the body and are also used to make tissues and cells for treating several diseases. Stem cells are the autologous or allogenic cells that can grow into many types of cells in the in-vivo and in-vitro environment. Stem cell therapy is designed to aid the physician in performing medical treatment of neurodegenerative diseases, diabetes, and heart disease.
Based on the product, the induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs) segment is going to have lucrative growth during the forecast period due to the increasing investment for developing regenerative medicines using iPSC, ensured reproducibility and maintenance, capable of differentiation into all the cell types and high proliferative ability and the gaining importance of iPSCs in the treatment of various diseases. By geography, North America is going to have high growth during the forecast period owing to the presence of key players engaged in developing stem cell therapies, advanced healthcare infrastructure, extensive R&D, supportive reforms from healthcare organizations, and strong reimbursement policies.
Some of the key players profiled in the Stem Cells Market include Virgin Health Bank, ThermoGenesis Holdings, Stemcell Technologies, Caladrius Biosciences, Inc., RENEURON GROUP PLC, Precious Cells International Ltd, Celgene, Opexa Therapeutics, Mesoblast, Lineage Cell Therapeutics, Cellular Engineering Technologies, Seneca Biopharmaceuticals, Inc., Pluristem Therapeutics Inc., Biovault family and Astellas Pharma.
• Auto Logic Stem Cell Therapy
• Syngeneic Stem Cell Therapy
• Allogeneic Stem Cell Therapy
• Adult Stem Cells (ASCs)
• Very Small Embryonic Like Stem Cells
• Natural Rosette Cells
• Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells (iPSCs)
• Human Embryonic Stem Cells (HESCs)
• Cell Acquisition
• Cell Production
• Expansion and Sub-Culture
• Characterization Services
• Stem Cell Acquisition & Testing
• Drug Screening & Target Validation
• Molecular Biology
• Stem Cell Banking
• Drug Discovery and Development
• Regenerative Medicine
Application Areas Covered:
• Contract Research Organisation (CRO)
• Pharmaceutical/Biotechnology Companies
End Users Covered:
• Diseases Therapy
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2019, 2020, 2021, 2025 and 2028
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.