Stepper Motors - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Stepper Motors Market is accounted for $4.79 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach $7.69 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 6.1% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors propelling the market growth are increasing acceptance of robots, growing automation industry, and increasing production of motor vehicles. However, the availability of substitutes is the restraining factor for the growth of the market.
A stepper motor is the digital version of an electric motor. In stepper motors, the movement of the rotor takes place in discrete steps as per instructions, as opposed to the continuous rotation of the rotor in the case of conventional motors.
By motion control, the open-loop segment is expected to grow at a significant market share during the forecast period which can be attributed to its low cost and importance in speed control applications. Based on geography, North America is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period due to the increasing adoption of automation in various industries.
Some of the key players in Stepper Motors Market include ABB Ltd, National Instruments Corporation, Schneider Electric Se, Moog Inc, Delta Electronics Inc, Nidec Motor Corporation, Nippon Pulse Motor Co Ltd, Sanyo Denki Co Ltd, Applied Motion Products Inc, and Oriental Motor Co Ltd.
• Fully Enclosed
• Integrated Lead Screw
• < 100V
• 101 - 300V
• 301 - 600V
• 601 - 1000V
• > 1000V
• Variable Reluctance
• Permanent Magnet
Motion Controls Covered:
• Open Loop
• Closed Loop
• CNC Machine Tool
• Engraving Machines
• ATM Machines
• Storage Device
• Precision Instrument
• Flatbed Scanners
• Intelligent Lighting
End Users Covered:
• Packaging and Labelling Machinery
• Industrial Machineries
• Office Automation
• Consumer Electronics
• Security & Surveillance
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliance
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.