Streaming Analytics - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Streaming Analytics Market is accounted for $8.14 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $67.54 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 26.5% during the forecast period. Emerging technologies such as big data, IoT, AI and strategic shift toward real-time accurate forecasts are some of the factors fuelling the market growth. However, lack of integrating legacy systems with big data solutions is a major factor restricting the market growth.
Streaming analytics is a fully managed, affordable processing engine that can process real time events effectively. The engine aids in unlocking deep insights conveniently from an information. Besides setting up analytic computations (real -time) on streaming from sites, applications and more, streaming analytics is efficient enough of managing high events. Ease of use, low cost, quick recovery, reference data and connectivity are some of the key benefits of the streaming analytics.
Based on end user, the energy and utilities segment is estimated to have a lucrative growth due to the growing demand for the automation of power-usage analytics applications. By Geography, Asia Pacific is likely to have a huge demand due to the increased adoption of digital technologies among consumers and businesses.
Some of the key players profiled in the Streaming Analytics market include IBM Corporation, Axonize, Espertech, Impetus Technologies, Inetco, Informatica Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Oracle Corporation, SAP SE, SAS Institute, Software AG, SQL Stream, Striim, Tibco and WSO2.
Organization Sizes Covered:
• Large Organization
• Small And Medium Organization
• Customer Management
• Fraud Detection
• Location Intelligence
• Network Management and Optimization
• Operations Management
• Predictive Asset Management
• Product Innovation
• Risk Management
• Sales and Marketing
• Supply Chain Management
• Other Applications
End Users Covered:
• Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI)
• Energy and Utilities
• Healthcare and Life Sciences
• Media and Entertainment
• Outsourcing Services
• Retail and Ecommerce
• Telecommunication and Information Technology (IT)
• Transportation and Logistics
• Other End Users
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.