Structural Insulated Panels - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Structural Insulated Panels Market is accounted for $449.44 million in 2019 and is expected to reach $838.06 million by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 8.1% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors propelling the growth of the market are increasing focus on energy efficiency, growing construction industry, and rising demand for cost-effective residential housing solutions. However, fluctuation in the prices of raw material is the restraining factor for the growth of the market.
A structural insulated panel is a form of sandwich which is majorly used in the construction industry. These panels are sandwiched between two stiff sheathing materials. Structural insulated panels ease and speed up the installation process without compromising the quality of construction.
By application, the walls and floors segment is expected to grow at a significant market share during the forecast period owing to the rising need for renovation of residential buildings on account of improving living standards and high spending capacity. Based on geography, North America is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period which is attributed to the commercial availability of the products along with easy installation guidelines provided by the manufacturers.
Some of the key players in Structural Insulated Panels Market include ArcelorMittal, Tata Steel Europe Limited, Nucor Building Systems, DANA Group of Companies, Alubel SpA, Premier Building Systems, Multicolor Steels (India) Pvt Ltd, Kingspan Group, PFB Corporation, Isopan (Manni Group SpA), BALEX-METAL, Italpannelli SRL, Marcegaglia SpA, Metecno, NCI Building Systems, Rautaruukki Corporation, Zamil Steel Pre-Engineered Buildings Co. Ltd, and Jiangsu Jingxue Insulation Technology Co. Ltd.
• Temperature Resistant
• Fire Retardant
• Stone Wool Panel
• Flexible Insulation
• Glass Wool Panel
• Rigid Polyurethane (PUR) Panel
• Rigid Polyisocyanurate (PIR) Panel
• Compressed Straw-Core Insulated Panels
Skin Types Covered:
• Oriented Strand Board (OSB) One Side
• Oriented Strand Board (OSB) Two Side
• Walls and Floors
• Cold Storage
End Users Covered:
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.