Submarine Cable System - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Submarine Cable System Market is accounted for $10.30 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $30.86 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 13.0% during the forecast period. Increasing need for network capabilities, growing number of telecom subscriptions and rising internet traffic are some of the factors fueling the market growth. However, huge cost of installation and difficulty in repair operations of deepwater cables are hampering the market growth.
A submarine cable system is a type of cable which is laid on the sea bed among land-based stations in order to carry telecommunication signals across stretches of ocean and sea. These cables are laid down with the help of specially-modified ships that hold the submarine cable on board and slowly lay it out on the seabed as per the instructions are given by the cable operator. It is specifically constructed for submarine operations as they have to withstand harsh circumstances as well as pressure.
Based on offering, Upgrades segment has a significant growth during the forecast period. The rising internet traffic due to the surging internet users is propelling the necessity for more bandwidth. By Geography, Asia Pacific holds the largest market share during the forecast period due to the major investments being made in the offshore wind sector.
Some of the key players profiled in the Submarine Cable System Market include NEC, Huawei Marine, Prysmian, Nexans, Hengtong, Sumitomo Electric, TE Connectivity, Alcatel-Lucent, NKT, JDR Cable Systems Ltd., Corning Inc., Okonite, Tele-Fonika Kable, Norddeutsche Seekabelwerke GmbH and Gentex.
• Wet Plant Products
• Dry Plant Products
• Installation and Commissioning
• Power Cables
• Communication Cables
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.