Surgical Gloves - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Surgical Gloves Market is accounted for $1.78 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $5.13 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 12.5% during the forecast period. Increase in research and development activities by the major players and rise in surgical procedures across the world are the major factors driving the market growth. However, strict rules and regulations in its manufacturing are restraining the market growth.
Surgical Gloves act as a protective barrier to prevent the possible transmission of diseases between healthcare professionals and patients during surgical procedures. They have a more precise range of sizing than medical examination gloves. They are manufactured with a higher level of quality standards. They are sterile and individually packaged in pairs.
Based on end user, the hospital use segment is likely to have a huge demand due to increase in number of admissions in the hospital and its advantages such as protection of the professionals in hospitals from risk of cross contamination. By geography, North America is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period due to rise in number of surgeries, requirement to prevent cross contamination during the surgery and improving healthcare facilities.
Some of the key players profiled in the Surgical Gloves Market include Anhui Haojie Plastic and Rubber Products Co Ltd, Semperit AG Holding, Ansell Healthcare , Motex Group , Asma Rubber Products Pvt Ltd, Molnlycke Health Care, Cardinal Health , Shandong Yuyuan Latex Gloves Co Ltd, Globus Healthcare, Top Glove Corp R, Hutchinson Healthcare, Medline Industries, Kanam Latex Industries Pvt Ltd , Kurian Abraham Private Limited and Kossan Rubber Industries Berhad.
Type of Uses Covered:
• Reusable Medical Gloves
• Disposable Medical Gloves
• Non-sterile Gloves
• Sterile Gloves
• Powder-Free Form Gloves
• Powdered Form Gloves
Type Of Raw Materials Covered:
• Vinyl Rubber Material Gloves
• Polyisoprene Material Gloves
• Nitrile Rubber Material Gloves
• Neoprene Gloves
• Latex Material Gloves
• Chemotherapy Gloves
• Examination Gloves
• Surgical Gloves
End Users Covered:
• Ambulatory Surgery Centre Use
• Clinic Use
• Diagnostic Imaging Centre Use
• Hospital Use
• Rehabilitation Centre Use
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.