Surveillance Radars - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Surveillance Radars Market is accounted for $7.67 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $15.47 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 8.1% during the forecast period. While the factors like rising need for missile detection systems, advancements in electronic warfare, and advancements in radar technologies are the elements to fuel the growth of the market. However, regulatory challenges for sales to overseas customers and extreme weather conditions hampering the accuracy of surveillance radars.
Among platforms, the airborne segment is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period owing to the increasing demand for surveillance via aircraft or Unmanned Ariel Vehicle (UAV).
By geography, Asia Pacific is likely to have a huge demand in the forecast period. The increasing demand for surveillance radars for border surveillance, intelligence, and reconnaissance, and modern air defence systems, among others, are expected to drive the demand in this region.
Some of the key players in Surveillance Radars market include Harris Corporation, Lockheed Martin Corporation, Aselsan A, Blighter Surveillance Systems Ltd., Detect Inc., Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd., Leonardo S.P.A, Elbit Systems Ltd., Raytheon Company, Saab AB, Flir Systems, Inc., GEM Elettronica, Hensoldt, Terma A/S, Thales Group, and Honeywell Inc.
• Short-Range Surveillance Radars
• Medium-Range Surveillance Radars
• Long-Range Surveillance Radars
• Air-To-Air Surveillance Radars
• Ground-Based Air Surveillance Radars
• Space-Based Synthetic Aperture Radars
• Air-To-Ground Surveillance Radars
• Ground-Based Space Surveillance Radars
• Airborne Maritime Surveillance Radars
• Coastal Surveillance Radars
• Shipborne Surveillance Radars
• Battlefield Surveillance Radars
• Airport Surveillance Radars
• Power Amplifiers
• Signal Processors
• Other Components
Frequency Bands Covered:
• UHF- & VHF-Bands
• K-, Ku, and Ka-Bands
• National Security
• Defense & Space
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances.
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.