Telecom Infrastructure Equipment - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Telecom Infrastructure Equipment Market is accounted for $383.86 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach $768.80 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 9.1% during the forecast period. Rising popularity of IoT devices among the individuals and its requirement in all the industries are the major factors driving the market growth. However, a strict government regulation is restraining the market growth.
The telecom infrastructure equipment consists of sales of these equipment and related services for the purpose of telecommunication all over the globe. This business produce wired telephone and data communications hardware. It also deals with equipment such as central office switching hardware, LAN modems, multi-user modems, and other data communications hardware such as routers, and gateways.
Based on product, the switching equipment segment is likely to have a huge demand as they provide switching for a specific area. Once a connection has been made, information can be sent. Telephone switching usually refers to the switching of voice channels. By geography, Asia Pacific is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period as it enables them to touch communities and expand communication businesses across the region.
Some of the key players profiled in the Telecom Infrastructure Equipment Market include Alcatel-Lucent, Alvarion, Ciena corporation, Cisco Systems, Corning, ECI Telecom, Ericsson, Fujitsu, GTL Infra, HFCL Infotel Ltd, Huawei, Juniper networks, Motorola solutions, Native Networks, NEC corporation, NELCO, Nokia, Nortel, Qualcomm, Tellabs and ZTE.
• Wired Infrastructure
• Bridges, Gateways And Routers
• Switching Equipment
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.