Termite Bait Systems - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Termite Bait Systems Market is accounted for $220.45 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $426.25 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 7.6% from 2017 to 2026. The environmental friendly nature of termite baits products and increases in the occurrence of termite infestations are some of the key factors fueling the market growth. However, factors such as lack of awareness among the people & low adoption rate are restraining the market growth. Higher preference of modern and sustainable products among consumers provides ample of opportunities for the market.
A termite is a kind of insect that spoils property, particularly wood and wooden structures. Baits are a vital tool for termite control and prevention programs. A standard termite treatment in home areas is done with a topsoil-applied liquid termiticide. A termite bait system is a type of full termite control kit. It is used for the long term. For finest results, termite baits systems need suitable protection and monitoring. The rising commercial and industrial construction activities have led to an augmented demand for termite control services.
Amongst Station, In-Ground segment accounted held significant market share during the forecast period. The convenience in the usage of these products is a main reason supporting the acceptance of in-ground bait stations among consumers. By geography, Asia Pacific is dominating the market during the forecast period due to the booming infrastructure activities, quick urbanization and the need to meet the demands of a increasing urban population in this region. As a result, the demand for termite bait systems is predictable to expand momentum in this region in the upcoming years.
Some of the key players in Termite Bait Systems market include Dowdupont, BASF, Bayer AG, Sumitomo Chemical Co., Ltd., Syngenta, Spectrum Brands, Inc., Ensystex, PCT International, Rentokil Initial Plc, Rollins, Inc., The Terminix International Company LP and Arrow Exterminators, Inc.
Distribution Channels Covered:
• Online Channel
• Offline Channel
Termite Types Covered:
• Drywood Termites
• Subterranean Termites
• Dampwood Termites
• Other Termite Types
• Agriculture & Livestock Farms
• Commercial & Industrial
• Other Applications
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.