Test And Measurement Equipment - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Test And Measurement Equipment Market is accounted for $27.22 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach $43.05 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 5.90% during the forecast period. Increasing adoption of electronic devices and technological advancement towards networking and communication are the major factors driving the market growth. However, price sensitivity of these equipments is restraining the market growth.
Test and measurement equipment is utilized to design, manufacture, deploy, and ensure most significant level of customer satisfaction with products and services. It plays a critical role in the delivery of product and service quality to customer. It is widely used in almost every industry, including telecommunications, medical, automotive, energy, consumer electronics, semiconductors, aerospace and defense, and many others.
Based on end user, the automotive and transportation segment is likely to have a huge demand due to its increasing manufacturing hub. Computer-controlled procedures play an essential role in this sector and Ethernet is one of the most suitable protocols for such computer empowered communication. By geography, Asia Pacific is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period as it is a prominent hub for several industries. China is also a major hub for semiconductor fabrication and manufacturing and development of IoT is leading towards market growth in the region.
Some of the key players profiled in the Test And Measurement Equipment Market include Advantest, Anritsu, B&K Precision, EXFO, Fortive, Giga-Tronics, Gw Instek, Keysight Technologies, National Instruments, Rigol Technologies, Rohde & Schwarz, Stanford Research Systems, Teledyne, Texas Instruments, Viavi Solutions and Yokogawa Electric.
• Value Added Accessories
• Cables Assemblies
Instrumentation Types Covered:
• Scales & Weight
• Laser Distance Measurement
• Lab Instrumentation
• Field Instrumentation
• Data Acquisition
• Active Probes
Service Types Covered:
• Managed Service
• Calibration Services
• Professional Services
• Other Services
• Mechanical Test Equipment (MTE)
• Wireless Test Equipment
• General Purpose Test Equipment (GPTE)
End Users Covered:
• Aerospace & Defense
• Automotive & Transportation
• Education & Government
• Healthcare (Medical)
• Industrial & Manufacturing
• IT & Telecommunications
• Semiconductor & Electronics
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.