Textile Films - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Textile Films Market is accounted for $3.56 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $7.51 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 8.6%. Factors such as growing demand in introducing advanced technologies and rise in demand in the transition to energy-efficient motors among oil & gas industry are driving the market growth. However, prices of raw materials are fluctuating and productions of cost-effective breathable films are hampering the growth of the market.
Textiles films including polymers and advanced composites with new mechanical properties, such as strength and flexibility, with surface features like hydrophoby and oleophoby. That film helps to meet the demands from various industries such as packaging, medical or technical clothing.
Based on the application, medical segment has lucrative market share during the forecast period. Due to the growing awareness around maintaining proper protection against infectious diseases in the hospital environment and during surgeries. By geography, Asia Pacific region is driven by increasing awareness around maintaining proper feminine and child hygiene, and rising healthcare expenditure are responsible for the high growth of this region in the textile films market.
Some of the key players in Textile Films market include Toray Industries, Berry Global, Fatra A.S., Schweitzer-Mauduit International, American Polyfilm, Inc., Swanson Plastics Corporation (SPC), Felix Plastics, Covestro, RKW Group, Mitsui Hygiene Materials (Thailand) Co., Ltd., Sunplac Corporation, Dongying Gaolart Import & Export Co., Napco National, Agarwal Technoplast, and Polyzen, Inc.
• Polyurethane (PU)
• Polypropylene (PP)
• Polyethylene (PE)
• Other Materials
• Non-Breathable Films
• Breathable Films
• Protective Apparel
• Other Applications
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.