Thermal Ceramics - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Thermal Ceramics Market is accounted for $3.37 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $8.21 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 10.4% during the forecast period. Growing Need for Energy Savings and rapid infrastructural development in emerging economies are the key factors driving market growth. however, the environmental concerns related to refractories may restrain the market growth.
Thermal ceramics are high-temperature-resistant ceramics, which is widely used in industrial purposes. It is used for the manufacturing of fibre products, microporous insulation, insulating firebricks, in monolithic refractories, heat shields. Thermal ceramic materials reduce heat loss across different manufacturing processes. They are widely used for thermal insulation purposes.
By Type, Ceramic Fibers segment is likely to have a huge demand across the global. Lightweight and low-density, which make them suitable for high-temperature applications that require low thermal mass. By geography, Asia Pacific is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period owing to the high economic growth, and rapid development of end-use industries will continue to drive the product demand in this region.
Some of the key players profiled in the Thermal Ceramics markets include Morgan Advanced Materials, 3M, Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, Luyang Energy-Saving Materials, Yeso Insulating Products, Promat International, Rath Inc, Ibiden, Bnz Materials Inc, Unifrax, RHI Magnesita N.V., PYROTEK, Isolite Insulating Products, Skamol A/S, and ZIRCAR Ceramics Inc.
Temperature Ranges Covered:
• Insulating Firebricks
• Ceramic Fibers
• Alumina Ceramics
• Silicon Carbide
• Silicon Nitride
• Ferric Ceramics
• Ferrite Ceramics
• Zirconate Ceramics
• Titanate Ceramics
• Bulk Fibers
• Vacuum-Formed or Cast Shapes
End Users Covered:
• Chemical & Petrochemical
• Power Generation
• Mining & Metal Processing
• Electrical and Electronics
• Other End Users
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.