Thermal Management - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Thermal Management Market is accounted for $10.14 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $22.94 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 9.5% during the forecast period. Rising demand for effective thermal management solutions, systems in consumer electronics, and increasing use of electronic devices in different end-use industries are some of the factors fuelling the market growth. However, complexities in components used in thermal management are restricting the market growth.
Thermal Management can be explained as the ability to control the temperature of a system by various technologies such as thermodynamics among others. It basically describes various processes such as heat transfer, conduction and radiation among others. However, the system is complex in nature since it consists of multiple components.
Based on material, the non-adhesive thermal management material segment is estimated to have a lucrative growth due to the increase in the usage of Non-adhesive materials such as thermal pads, gap fillers, and grease usage in consumer electronics such as computers, laptops, and other handheld devices such as tablets. By Geography, Asia Pacific is likely to have a huge demand due to the increasing demand for effective thermal management solutions and systems from consumer electronics, automotive, defense, and healthcare sectors in this region.
Some of the key players profiled in the Thermal Management market include Aavid Thermalloy, LLC, Advanced Cooling Technologies, AI Technology, Inc, API Heat Transfer, Boyd Corporation, Dau Thermal Solutions, Delta, Denso, European Thermodynamics, Gentherm, Hanon Systems, Heatex, Henkel AG & Co., Honeywell, Jaro Thermal, KGaA, Laird, Lord Corporation, Mahle, Valeo and Vertiv.
• Advanced Cooling Devices
• Conduction Cooling Devices
• Convection Cooling Devices
• Hybrid Cooling Devices
• Other Devices
• Installation and Calibration
• Optimization and Post-Sales Support
• Adhesive Materials
• Non- Adhesive Materials
End Users Covered:
• Aerospace & Defense
• Consumer Electronics
• Medical Equipment
• Servers and Data Centers
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.