Thermal Printing - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Thermal Printing market is accounted for $39.64 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $66.40 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 5.9% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors such as data capture technologies for getting better productivity and growing utilization of automatic recognition are fueling the market growth. However, stringent printing regulations, and poor image quality of barcode labels are the restraining factors for the growth of the market.
Thermal printing is a digital printing procedure that is used to print the picture on the paper by heating coated thermo paper. In terms of quality, speed and technological advancements, the printers offer a range of benefits over the other printing technologies such as offset, letterpress and so on which raise its popularity among the customers.
By printer type, barcode printers segment is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period owing to widely used in intermediate, small, and large businesses to label and consequently track the products to be shipped. It is one of the important factor that have led to the most important place of barcode printers in this market.
On the basis of geography, Asia Pacific is likely to have a huge demand owing to large-scale adoption of industrial automation. Moreover, easy availability of cheap labor and raw materials is fetching noteworthy investments from stakeholders.
Some of the key players in Thermal Printing Market include Zebra Technologies Corporation, Brother Industries, Ltd, Seiko Epson Corporation, Fujitsu Ltd, Toshiba Corporation, Bixolon EU, Honeywell International Inc, and TSC Auto ID Technology Co., Ltd, SATO HOLDINGS CORPORATION, Star Micronics Co., Ltd, Domino Printing Sciences PLC, Shenzhen ICOD Digital Co., Ltd, Citizen Systems Japan Co., Ltd, Bematech International Corporation and CognitiveTPG, LLC.
Printer Types Covered:
• Barcode Printers
• Card Printers
• Kiosk & Ticket Printers
• Point Of Sale (POS) Printers
• Radio-Frequency Identification (RFID) Printers
• Label & Tag Printer
• Mobile Printer
Format Types Covered:
• Desktop Format
• Industrial Format
• Mobile Format
Printing Technologies Covered:
• Direct Thermal (DT)
• Dye Diffusion Thermal Transfer (D2T2)
• Thermal Transfer (TT)
• Healthcare & Hospitality
• Manufacturing & Industrial
• Retail and Consumers Goods
• Transportation & Logistics
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.