Thermoplastic Vulcanizates Market Forecasts to 2028 – Global Analysis By Application (Wire & Cable Sheath, Seals & Gaskets), End User (Medical, Consumer Goods, Electronics, Construction, Automotive) and By Geography
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Thermoplastic Vulcanizates Market is accounted for $1.60 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach $3.07 billion by 2028 growing at a CAGR of 8.5% during the forecast period. Factors such as increasing demand for low-on-emission, safe, and high-performance vehicles and growth of the consumer goods industry are driving the market growth. However, the sudden decline of the automotive industry in some countries is hampering the growth of the market.
Thermoplastic vulcanizates are composed of a polyolefin matrix which consists of dispersed and continuous phases. They are produced by cross-linking of melted rubber with a thermoplastic material at a particular temperature. These polymers resemble the properties of ethylene propylene diene monomer (M- class) rubber.
Based on the end user, the automobile segment is anticipated to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period owing to the growing demand for lightweight and high-performance materials in the automobile industry. By geography, North America is going to have high growth during the forecast period which can be attributed to the strong product demand from various industries such as automobile, healthcare, and consumer goods, in the region.
Some of the key players profiled in the Thermoplastic Vulcanizates Market include Exxon Mobil Corporation, Mitsui Chemicals Inc, Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, LyondellBasell Industries holdings BV, Orbia, PolyOne Corporation, Kumho Polychem, Elastron TPE, LCY GROUP, RTP Company, Ravago, Celanese Corporation, Teknor Apex, FM Plastics, and Trinseo.
Raw Materials Covered:
• Polypropylene/Natural Rubber
• Polypropylene/Ethylene Octene Copolymer
• Polypropylene/Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer
• Ethylene Propylene diene Monomer (EPDM)/Polyolefin Blends
• Butyl/Halobutyl/Polypropylene (PP)
• Blow Moulding
• Injection Moulding
• Extrusion Moulding
• Wire & Cable Sheath
• Fluid Handling
• Drug Vial Closures
• Conveyor Belts
• Tubing & Hoses
• Seals & Gaskets
End Users Covered:
• Medical, Healthcare & Lifescience
• Consumer Goods
• Sports & Leisure
• Electrical & Electronics
• Building & Construction
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2019, 2020, 2021, 2025, and 2028
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.