Thin Wafer - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Thin Wafer Market is accounted for $6.96 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach $14.07 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 9.2% during the forecast period. Rising adoption of MEMS technology in portable health monitoring devices and growing smartphone & consumer electronics markets are the major factors driving the market growth. However, efficiency maintenance is restraining the market growth. Moreover, growing adoption of IoT & AI in automotive sector and rising adoption of portable devices would provide ample opportunities for the market growth.
A thin wafer is a thin slice of semiconductor substance such as a crystalline silicon (c-Si), used for the fabrication of integrated circuits and, in photovoltaic’s, to manufacture solar cells.
Based on technology, the dicing segment is likely to have a huge demand due to the increasing demand for high-speed dicing coupled with superior breakage strength. Also, the requirement for smaller, higher performing, and lower cost device configuration for use in applications such as memory devices, logic devices, power devices, and sensors is expected to contribute toward the growth of the market. By geography, Asia Pacific is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period due to the surging adoption of high-end consumer electronics, such as wearables and smart home devices in China and Japan. The region has emerged as a global focal point for large investments and business expansion opportunities.
Some of the key players profiled in the Thin Wafer Market include 3M, Brewer Science, EV Group, GlobalWafers, LDK Solar, Lintec Corporation, Nissan Chemical Corporation, PV Crystalox Solar PLC, SK Siltron Co Ltd, Sumco Corporation, Synova, Ulvac, Virginia Semiconductor Inc and Wafer Works Corporation.
• Carrier-Less/Taiko Process
• Temporary Bonding & Debonding
Wafer Sizes Covered:
• 125 mm
• 200 mm
• 300 mm
Sales Channels Covered:
• Direct Sales
• Complementary Metal–Oxide–Semiconductor (CMOS) Image Sensors
• Light-Emitting Diode (LEDs)
• Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems (MEMS)
• Radio-Frequency (RF) Devices (GaAs)
• Other Applications
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.