Tilt Sensors - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Tilt Sensors Market accounted for $161.10 million in 2018 and is expected to reach $408.70 million by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 10.9% during the forecast period. Increasing demand for building equipment, developments in the MEMS technology, and cost-effectiveness of tilt sensors coupled with its small size are the factors driving the market growth. However, high cost of tilt sensors based on force balance principle may hinder the market growth.
Tilt sensors are devices which produce an electrical signal which varies with an angular movement. These are used to measure slope and tilt within a restricted range of motion. It also helps in monitoring the boom angle of material handlers and cranes. The fundamental difference between tilt sensors and inclinometers is, tilt sensors just generate a signal but inclinometers produce both readout and a signal.
By Technology, Solid State Microelectromechanical Systems (MEMS) segment is likely to have a huge demand during the forecast period as they are easy to install and have integral signal conditioning. For their smaller size, they fit effectively into the necessary machine or component to measure tilt angles. Based on geography, Asia Pacific is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period owing to the steady expansion of industries and sectors such as aerospace, defense, automotive, construction, and transportation.
Some of the key players profiled in the Tilt Sensors Market include TE Connectivity, Tamagawa, Seiki Co Ltd, Spectron Sensors, Sparfun Electronics, RST instruments Ltd, Rieker Inc, Memsic Inc, Level Developments Ltd, HK Shan Hai Group Limited, Omron, Fredericks Company, Aeron Systems, Magnasphere, CandK Component, E-Switch, Panasonic, Rohm Semiconductor, NKK Switches, Sharp Microelectronics, and OSRAM Opto Semiconductors.
Housing Materials Covered:
• Liquid Pendulum
• Gas Pendulum
• Solid Pendulum
• Switch Based Tilt Sensors
• Optical Tilt Sensor
• Proportional Tilt Sensors
• Solid State Microelectromechanical Systems (MEMS)
• Force Balanced
• Aircraft Flight Controls
• Robotic Technology
• Automobile Air Bags
• Automobile Security Systems
• Videos Game Controllers
• Digital & Video Cameras
• Construction Equipment
End Users Covered:
• Construction & Mining
• Automotive & Transportation
• Aerospace & Defense
• Satellite Communication
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances.
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.