Tissue Paper - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Tissue Paper Market is accounted for $45.62 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach $78.38 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 7.0% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors propelling the growth of the market are the expansion of the tourism and hospitality sectors, the outbreak of Covid-19, and rapid urbanization. However, the availability of alternative options is the restraining factor for the growth of the market.
Tissue paper refers to a light crepe paper or lightweight paper which can be made from both recycled and virgin paper pulp. The main features of tissue paper include comfort, appearance, thickness, absorbency, and strength.
By product, the toilet paper segment is expected to grow at a significant market share during the forecast period owing to the increasing demand and acceptance of recycled toilet paper. Based on geography, North America is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period which is attributed to the high standard of living, high disposable income, and hygiene-related awareness among people.
Some of the key players in Tissue Paper Market include Kimberly-Clark, The Procter & Gamble Company, Cascades Tissue Group, Svenska Cellulosa AB, Georgia-Pacific LLC, First Quality Tissue LLC, Von Drehle Corporation, Unicharm Corporation, WEPA Group, Asian Pulp & Paper, Sofidel Group, CMPC Tissue SA, Essity AB, Kruger Inc, and Hengan Group.
Material Sources Covered:
• Recycled Pulp
• Virgin Pulp
Raw Materials Covered:
• High Yield Pulp (HYP)
• Birch Hardwood Kraft Pulp (BHK)
• Bleached Softwood Kraft Pulp (BSK)
• Recovered Fiber
• Wood Containing
• Wood Free
Tissue Grades Covered:
• Up to 20 GSM
• 21 GSM to 40 GSM
• Above 40 GSM
• 3-Ply and Above
• Facial Tissue
• Paper Napkin
• Specialty and Wrapping Tissue
• Pocket Tissue
• Toilet Paper
• Paper Towel
• Kitchen and Hand Towel
• Medical Tissues
• Folded Tissue
• Bathroom Tissue
• Handkerchief Paper
• Hygiene Tissues
Packaging Types Covered:
Distribution Channels Covered:
• Non-Store Retail
• Store-Based Retail
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.