Transport Cases & Boxes - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Transport Cases & Boxes market is accounted for $1,342.69 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $2,118.78 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 5.2%. Some of the factors influencing the market growth are rising emphasis on safe and protective transportation of goods during transit and increasing demand for end-use industries. However, improvement in plastic material types coupled with the disadvantages of metal will hamper the growth of the market.
Transport cases & boxes are protective solutions designed to prevent damage to critical components and products such as communication systems, sensors, and equipment from impact and harsh weather conditions. They are usually made up of plastics and metal. These cases find useful applications in data-driven military operations, are used as a tool case kit, and to store various products which need protective packaging. Transport cases & boxes are impact resistance, waterproof, and can withstand harsh climatic conditions.
Based on the material type, the metal segment is sub-segmented into the aluminium and steel. Aluminium segment commanded significant market growth during the predicted period due to its low cost and lightweight. Aluminium’s strength, lightweight, and workability have led to increased use in transportation systems. Aluminium’s excellent thermal properties and resistance to corrosion have led to its use in air conditioning, refrigeration, and heat-exchange systems. Aluminium’s well-known corrosion resistance is an obvious advantage of road transport.
Some of the key players in the Transport Cases & Boxes market include GT Line, Case Technology Inc., Gator Cases Inc, ZARGES Cases USA, Gemstar Manufacturing Inc., Plasticase (Nanuk Canada), PARAT Beteiligungs GmbH, Procases Inc., GMOHLING Transportgeräte GmbH, Cases By Source, Inc., Wilson case, SKB Corporation US, Thermodyne International Ltd., Ameripack Inc., Peli Products, S.L.U., Trifibre Ltd, Plastica Panaro, KKC cases GmbH and Portabrace cases.
Material Types Covered:
• Other Material Types
Waterproof Features Covered:
Case Weights Covered:
• 15 kg & above
• 10 - 15 kg
• 5 -10 kg
• 3 - 5 kg
• Below 3 kg
Carrying Capacities Covered:
• 150 kg & Above
• 100 - 150 kg
• 50 - 100 kg
• 20 - 50 kg
• Less than 20 kg
End Users Covered:
• Electronics & Semiconductor Components
• Photography & Music Equipment
• Military Equipment
• Medical & Fire Safety Equipment
• Automotive & Mechanical Parts
• Measuring & Communication Equipment
• Other End Users
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.