Truck Refrigeration Unit - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Truck Refrigeration Unit Market is accounted for $9.75 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $17.56 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 6.8% from 2017 to 2026. Some of the key factors influencing the market growth increasing demand for pharmaceutical industry, rising demand for safe, high-quality fresh goods and growing demand for refrigerated vehicles from the health care industry. However, high cost of installation is restraining the market growth.
A truck refrigeration unit is a cooling unit is used for trucks transportation and distribution of food materials, vegetables, ice-creams, chemicals, and pharmaceutical products. It is helpful in food transportation, along with several other industries for the safeguarding of the products. Also it is mounted externally on the trucks or installed on the inner side of vehicles and containers.
By Trailer & M&HCV, the Medium & Heavy Commercial Vehicles segment is anticipated to grow at the significant growth during the forecast period due to rising heavy trucks and increasing refrigerated for transportation of perishable goods. By Geography, Asia Pacific region is has the largest market share during the forecast period owing to increasing consumer demand for cold snacks in this region.
Some of the key players in this market include Daikin, Denso, Carrier (United Technologies), Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Subros, American Cooling Technology, Webasto, Klinge, Mobile Climate Control (VBG Group), Grayson Thermal System, Utility Trailer, Sanden, Schmitz and Sinclair Corporation.
Product Types Covered:
• Split System
• Roof Mount System
• Flash Mount System
Power Types Covered:
• Diesel Powered
• Vehicle Powered
Vehicle Types Covered:
• Medium Truck Refrigeration Unit
• Small Truck Refrigeration Unit
• Large Truck Refrigeration Unit
Trailer & M&HCV Covered:
• Trailers (Containers)
• Medium & Heavy Commercial Vehicles
Bus Length Covered:
End Users Covered:
• Food & Beverages
• Chemical Industry
• Plants/ Flowers
• Frozen Food
• Ambulance & Passenger Transport
• Other End Users
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.