Ultralight and Light Aircraft - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Ultralight and Light Aircraft market is accounted for $6.71 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $12.56 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 7.2% during the forecast period. Expanding Use of UAVS in Military Operations and Low Cost of Acquisition, Maintenance, and Operation are impacting the market growth. However, irregular rising and falling in the Pattern of Aircraft Deliveries are restricting the market growth.
By End User, Civil & Commercial accounted for the significant market share in the global market due to increment sought after for urban air mobility and increment in the assets raised by innovation engineers for common and business applications.
By geography, Asia Pacific acquired the largest market share in the global market due to supported by new infrastructure devolvement for urban air mobility, thereby providing various opportunities for ultralight and light aircraft manufacturers in the region.
Some of the key players in the global Ultralight and Light Aircraft market include Vulcan Air, Costruzioni Aeronautiche Tecnam S.R.L., Piper Aircraft, American Legend Aircraft Co., Cirrus Aircraft, Pilatus Aircraft, Evektor-Aerotechnik, Autogyro GmbH, Pipistrel D.O.O Ajdovšèina, Aeropro, P&M Aviation, Textron Inc., Quicksilver Aircraft and Flight Design General Aviation GmbH.
• Other Materials
Flight Operations Covered:
• VTOL (Vertical Take-Off and Landing)
• CTOL (Conventional Take-Off and Landing)
• Conventional Fuel
Aircraft Types Covered:
• Light Aircraft
• Ultralight Aircraft
End Users Covered:
• Civil & Commercial
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.