Ultrasound Gels - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Ultrasound Gels Market is accounted for $517.28 million in 2019 and is expected to reach $1,158.15 million by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 10.6% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors propelling the market growth are increasing demand from hospitals, low cost of the product, and rising awareness regarding breast cancer. However, the cooling effect of ultrasound gels is the restraining factor for the growth of the market.
Ultrasound gels are the conductive medium which is generally composed of propylene glycol, water and sometimes a dye. It acts as a coupling agent and thus helps in creating a tight bond between the skin and the probe. This gel helps in the transmission of ultrasound waves directly to the tissues and other parts where imaging is required. It is clear and solid and a little bit gluey which does not allow it to drip off. These gels regularly act as a thickening agent which allows it to spread over the skin.
By end-user, the hospital segment is expected to grow at a significant market share during the forecast period as a lot of patients approach hospitals for the diagnosis and treatment of various chronic disorders. Based on geography, North America is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period due to the rising number of cancer patients and increasing lifestyle diseases among the people of this region.
Some of the key players in Ultrasound Gels Market include Parker Laboratories, Medline Industries, Eco-Med Diagnostic Imaging, Roscoe Medical, Ceracarta Spa, National Therapy Products, Cardinal Health, Pharmaceutical Innovation, Modul Diagram, and DJO Global.
End Users Covered:
• Ambulatory Surgical Centers
• Diagnostic Centers
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.