Urgent Care Apps - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Urgent Care Apps market is accounted for $312.93 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $6,382.75 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 39.8%. Growing demand owing to growing focus on patient-centric healthcare delivery and increase in penetration of 3G and 4G networks are some key factors influencing the market growth. However, poor internet connectivity in developing countries is restricting the growth of the market. In addition, the awareness about medication management apps and rising population of smartphone users are providing ample of opportunities.
Urgent care apps are smartphone applications that can be remotely accessed. These apps allow the user to speak to registered nurses who can answer the user’s medical questions, and if needed a licensed physician can call within a few minutes. It can notify nurses and doctors about emergencies. In addition, users or patients who are seeking medical care are it for themselves or others, especially during emergency or specialty care, can use these apps and receive the required help from online doctors.
Amongst product, the pre-hospital emergency care & triaging apps segment accounted for the largest market share in the global market due to owing to the increase in a number of emergency cases registered in hospitals that include chest pain, various injuries, fever in children, and others. By geography North America is anticipated to dominate the global market due to growth in focus on improving the quality of health care services, a large number of smartphone users, and well-established high-speed internet network.
Some of the key players in Urgent Care Apps market include are Johnson & Johnson (Johnson & Johnson Health & Wellness Solutions, Inc.), Alayacare, Allm Inc., Pulsara, Medisafe, Siilo, Patientsafe Solutions, Vocera Communications, Argusoft (Triagetrace), Forward, Pivot Design Group (Viatherapy), Smartpatient (Mytherapy), Twiage, Voalte, Hospify, Imprivata, and Tigerconnect.
Clinical Areas Covered:
• Cardiac Conditions
• Other Clinical Areas
• Post-Hospital Apps
• In-Hospital Communication & Collaboration Apps
• Pre-Hospital Emergency Care & Triaging Apps
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.