Urology Imaging Equipment - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Urology Imaging Equipment market is accounted for $1.38 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach $2.18 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 5.9% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors propelling the market growth include increasing binge eating and consumption of junk foods, neglect towards regular exercise, rising levels of stress, adoption of multimodality imaging technologies, and rise in prevalence of urology diseases. However, product recall and high cost are likely to restraint the market.
By type, the x-ray/fluoroscopy imaging systems segment is projected to grow at the significant rate during the forecast period. Advanced systems including multimodality integration technologies are anticipated to drive the segment. Among urological disorders in humans, prevalence of kidney stone is increasing. According to an article published in the advances in urology, kidney stone affected approximately 12% of the world’s population and it is most common in men within the age of 20 to 49 years.
On the basis of geography, North America region is expected to have considerable market growth during the forecast period, due to the presence of key players, large number of research activities, and highly structured healthcare industry. Moreover, strategies adopted by key players such as product approval & launch and rise in number of patients with urological diseases are anticipated to fuel the growth of the urology imaging equipment market in the region. The US is anticipated to be the most attractive market for urology imaging equipment, with high attractiveness index.
Some of the key players in urology imaging equipment market include Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Johnson & Johnson, Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH, Novartis AG, Eisai Co., Ltd., Bayer AG, AstraZeneca plc, Pfizer, Inc., GE Healthcare (General Electric Company), F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Stryker, Olympus Corporation, Siemens Healthineers, Richard Wolf GmbH, Boston Scientific Corporation, KARL STORZ, CANON MEDICAL SYSTEMS CORPORATION, Koninklijke Philips N.V., and Guerbet.
• Receptor Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitors
• Non-receptor Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitors
• Serine/Threonine Kinase Inhibitors
• RHO Kinase Inhibitors
• Multikinase inhibitors
• Protein Kinase C Inhibitors
• X-ray/Fluoroscopy Imaging Systems
• Endovision Systems
• Urology Operating Tables
• Ultrasound Systems
Distribution Channels Covered:
• Independent Pharmacies
• Hospital Pharmacies
• Online Pharmacies
• Inflammatory Diseases
End Users Covered:
• Ambulatory Surgical Centers
• Specialty Clinics
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.