Vaccines - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Vaccines market is accounted for $38.36 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $81.27 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 8.7% during the forecast period. While the factors like growing awareness on immunization, strong vaccine pipeline and increasing focus of the key pharmaceutical players to develop innovative vaccines are driving the growth of the market. However, the huge capital investments required for developing vaccines may restrain the market growth. Moreover, the high growth prospects in emerging markets and an increase in the adoption of combination vaccines in prevention strategies by the government provide new growth opportunities in the future.
Vaccines are a powerful way to protect billions of people against many diseases that can be very dangerous and even deadly. A vaccine recognizes foreign invaders and releases the antibodies to destroy them and also provides immunity against that particular disease in the future. Most of the vaccines are given by injection, but some are given orally or nasally.
Based on the distribution channel, the hospital & retail pharmacies are likely to have a huge demand in the forecast period because vaccinations are a shorter duration procedure often conducted at smaller institutions. Also, people prefer nearby vaccination access. Hospital & retail pharmacies across the globe are under government surveillance to ensure vaccines demand is met and have adequate vaccine stock. By geography, North America is estimated to have a huge demand owing to the high prevalence of infectious diseases and growing investments by government and non-government organizations for vaccine development.
Some of the key players in Vaccines Market include Johnson & Johnson, Astrazeneca, Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corporation, Sanofi Pasteur SA, CSL Limited, Emergent Biosolutions Inc, Panacea Biotec LTD, Bharat Biotech, Serum Institute of India Pvt LTD, Bavarian Nordic, Glaxosmithkline PLC, Daiichi Sankyo Company Limited, Pfizer Inc, Biological E, and Merck & Co Inc.
• Multivalent Vaccines
• Monovalent Vaccines
• Conjugate Vaccines
• Recombinant Vaccines
• Toxoid Vaccines
• Polysaccharide Vaccines
• Inactivated & Subunit Vaccines
• Live Attenuated Vaccines
• Viral Vaccines
Distribution Channels Covered:
• Government Suppliers
• Hospital & Retial Pharmacies
Route of Administration Covered:
• Intramuscular and Subcutaneous Administration
• Oral Administration
• Other Routes of Administration
Disease Indications Covered:
• Diphtheria, Pertussis, and Tetanus (DTP)
• Herpes Zoster
• Human Papilloma Virus (HPV)
• Measles, Mumps, and Rubella (MMR)
• Meningococcal Disease
• Pneumococcal Disease
• Typhoid Fever
End Users Covered:
• Adult Patients
• Pediatric Patients
• Traveler Vaccines
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances.
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.