Virtual Classroom - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Virtual Classroom market accounted for $7.86 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $35.43 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 18.2 % during the forecast period. Some of the key factors such as increasing need for personalized learning experiences and growing participation and involvement in learning are boosting the market growth. However, lack of resources and infrastructure in industries is the restraining factor for the market growth. Moreover, the emergence of Ml and AI and blended learning technologies will provide ample growth opportunities for the market.
Virtual classroom is among the most nascent advancements offers e-learning environment where users can learn, interact, communicate, view and discuss presentation through numerous virtual classroom softwares, teleconferencing and web based accessed. It is an online system wherein user can log in from their devices in order to access range of lectures, videos, and teaching modules. The upcoming revolution in the education system is replacing traditional classroom and learning methods.
By hardware, mobile computing devices segment is constantly enhancing due to increasing expectation of flexible learning. These devices enable students and employees to access all educational material and organization work. By geography, North America is expected to observe significant growth mainly due to the presence of many prominent educational institutions and quality education provided by them.
Some of the key players in this market include Sony, Oracle, Skyprep, Edvance360, Google, IBM, HTC, Hitachi, LG Electronics, Dell, Blackboard, Bigbluebutton, Panasonic, Samsung Electronics, Cisco and Microsoft.
• Combination of Teleconferencing And World Wide Web
• World Wide Web
• Unified Communications and Collaboration
• Device Management
• Content Management
• Analytics and Data Visualization
Deployment Modes Covered:
• Security and Video Cameras
• Interactive Displays and Projectors
• Mobile Computing Devices
• Interactive Whiteboards
• Virtual Reality Devices
• Other Hardwares
User Types Covered:
• Academic Institutions
Organization Size Covered:
• Large Organization
• Small and Medium Organization
• Training and Consulting
• Professional Services
• Managed Services
• Support and Maintenance
• Deployment and Integration
• Immune Support
• Digestive Support
• Business Education
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.