Vision Processing Unit - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Vision Processing Unit Market is accounted for $1.08 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $5.51 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 19.8% during the forecast period. Increasing adoption of premium smartphones, growing demand for laptop vision applications and machine learning technologies are some of the factors fuelling market growth. However, technological challenges in chip development and manufacturing are one of the restraining factors for the market.
A VPU is a developing class of microprocessors that are intended to accelerate and upgrade machine vision tasks with a dedicated neural compute engine to accelerate profound neural system inferencing at the network edge. The processors can be remaining alone dedicated chips, system on chips (SoCs), or intellectual property (IP) blocks, which are reusable units of logic, cell, or integrated circuit (IC).
Based on End User, security and surveillance segment is likely to have a huge demand due to the rising security concerns worldwide and developing utilization of advanced high-power processors for continuous observing the growth of the segment. By Geography, North America is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period due to the rising awareness of advanced technologies in the advanced economies including the developing countries such as the US.
Some of the key players profiled in the Vision Processing Unit market include Ÿnsect, Protix, Protifarm, Jimini’s, Innovafeed, Imago Insect Products GmbH, Hexafly, Enviroflight Llc, Entomo Farms, Chapul Cricket Protein, Aspire Food Group, and Agriprotein Holdings Ltd.
Fabrication Process Covered:
• =16 NM Node
• >16–28 NM Node
• Surveillance Cameras
• Domestic & Commercial Robots
• Medical Devices
• Advanced Driver-Assistance Systems (ADAS)
• Augmented reality (AR) / Virtual reality (VR) Products
• Autonomous Vehicles
• Digital Cameras
• Wearable Devices
End Users Covered:
• Security and Surveillance
• Consumer Electronics
• Aerospace and Defense
• Other End Users
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.