Vision Sensor - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Vision Sensor market is accounted for $2.12 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $6.90 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 14.0%. Some of the factors influencing the market growth are rising electronics and electrical industry and growing advanced automation technology. However, high development and installation cost are hampering the growth of the market.
Vision sensors are the systems which consist of a display, interface, video camera, and the computer processor to automate industrial processes. These sensors use images captured by a camera to determine the presence, orientation, and accuracy of parts. These sensors differ from image inspection “systems” in that the camera, light, and controller are contained in a single unit, which makes the unit’s construction and operation simple. There are differences between these sensors and other general-purpose sensors.
Based on the application, the code reading segment is commanded significant growth during the forecast period due to rising demand for visions sensors from the automotive industry. Code readers can be used to identify and track and trace products for production flow, logistics, and serialization.
By geography, Asia Pacific is anticipated to dominate the global market, due to the growing electronics industry along with robust growth in the manufacturing industry in emerging countries such as China and India across the region.
Some of the key players in the Vision Sensor market include Sick AG, Cognex Corporation, Sensopart GmhH, Balluff GmhH, Teledyne Technologies, Omron Microscan Systems, Basler AG, Keyence Corporation, Aquifi, Baumer Holding AG, Micro-Epsilon Messtechnik GmhH Co. Kg, Ximea GmhH, Ifm Electronic GmhH, Sualab, Wenglor Sensoric AG, Leuze Electronic GmhH + Co Kg, Datalogic SPA, Qualitas Technologies, Hans Turck GmhH & Co. Kg and Isra Vision.
Sensor Types Covered:
• 3D Vision Sensors
• Less Than 3D Vision Sensors
• Smart Vision Sensor
• Counting Sensors
• Optical Character Recognition (OCR) Sensor
• Measuring Sensors
• Detecting Sensors
• Digital Black & White
• Other Sensor Types
• Direct Sales
End Users Covered:
• Electronics & Semiconductor
• Food & Packaging
• Retail and Consumer Goods
• Other End Users
• Code Reading
• Industrial Inspection and Verification
• Part Detection
• Part Orientation
• Other Applications
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.