Water Cut Monitors - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Water Cut Monitors Market is accounted for $175.50 million in 2018 and is expected to reach $325.40 million by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 7.1% during the forecast period. Need for real-time measuring devices in emerging regions, rising demand for advanced and precise real-time monitoring instruments from the oil & gas sector, especially for upstream applications and advantages of water cut monitors over conventional measurement techniques are some of the factors fuelling the market growth. However, fluctuating crude oil prices is restricting market growth.
Water cut monitor can handle the most extremes of pressure and temperature. It is able to withstand pressures up to 1500 Psi and temperatures up to 450 °F. Water cut monitors find their area of application in the oil & gas industry, for well testing, separation vessels, multiphase flow meter (MPFM) applications, tank firms & pipeline, lease automatic custody transfer (LACT), refinery, and others.
Based on the application, the separation vessels are pressure vessels installed to separate the produced crude into gas, oil, and water. Operators are making their priority to maintain the quality of the oil obtained after separation while conforming to specification and standards; this drives the demand for water cut monitors at these separation vessels.
By Geography, Asia Pacific is expected to have a significant market growth during the forecast period, owing to rising imports especially in Southeast Asian countries such as South Korea, and Japan, coupled with increasing investment in enhancing refineries, development, and increasing investment in the development of pipeline networks.
Some of the key players profiled in the global Water Cut Monitors market include Ametek Inc., Phase Dynamics, Emerson, Delta C Technologies, Weatherford, EESIFLO, Haimo Technologies, Schlumberger, Zelentech, TechnipFMC, Kam Controls, M-Flow Technologies, LEMIS Process, Aquasant, Sentech AS, and Agar Corporation.
• Separation Vessels
• Tank Farm and Pipelines
• Automatic Well Testing (AWT)
• Multiphase Flow Metering (MPFM) Applications
• Lease Automatic Custody Transfer (LACT)
• Basic Sediment and Water (BSandW)
• Other Applications
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.