Wind Tunnel - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Wind Tunnel Market is accounted for $2.45 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $3.56 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 4.2% during the forecast period. Factors such as use of wind tunnels in the construction, increasing investments for electric vehicles and development of new generation high speed aircraft and missiles are the key factors fueling the market growth. However, factors such as restrictions imposed by FIA on wind tunnel testing hours and high costs involved in the installation & maintenance are hindering the market growth.
Wind tunnel is a tool used in smooth research to study the effects of air affecting past solid substance. It consists of a tubular channel with the object under test mounted in the middle. Air is made to move past the thing by a powerful fan system or other means. In that way a stationary witness could study the flying purpose in action, and could measure the smooth forces being imposed on it. Wind tunnel testing was measured with considered importance during the Cold War increase of supersonic jet and arms.
Based on Airspeed, Subsonic segment is expected to have steady growth during the forecast period. This segment is mainly driven by the demand for automotive testing services and commercial aircraft. Subsonic wind tunnels are also used in racing championship aerodynamic testing. By geography, Europe held largest market share due to the increased investments in R&D activities for the development of new and advanced systems for the aerospace sector.
Some of the key players profiled in the Wind Tunnel include Aerodyn Wind Tunnel, Aerolab, Aiolos, Auto Research Center (ARC), BMT, Boeing, Centre Scientifique ET Technique Du Bâtiment (CSTB), DNW, European Transonic Windtunnel (ETW), Force Technology, Horiba, Lockheed Martin, Mahle, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Rail Tec Arsenal (RTA) and Ruag Group.
• Adventure Sports Skydiving
• Building Construction & Wind Energy
• Racing Championship
• Training & Simulation
• Aerospace & Defense
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.