Wireless Testing - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Wireless Testing Market is accounted for $10.40 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach $20.27 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 8.7% during the forecast period. Increase in adoption of smart phones and smart gadgets and adoption of advanced manufacturing techniques of products are the major factors driving the market growth. However, lack of standardization in connectivity protocols is restraining the market growth.
Wireless Testing helps to ensure the performance, compatibility, and compliance of the wireless and radio devices to country-specific type approval requirements. They help to navigate the complex process of complying with radio performance testing requirements to ensure the products are compliant, compatible, and reliable.
Based on application, the consumer electronics segment is likely to have a huge demand as each product requires to be tested regarding its functioning, safety, and performance. The testing services include Bluetooth, Wi-Fi etc. By geography, Asia Pacific is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period due to increase in adoption of smart phone in the region. Countries such as China, Japan, and India are developing in the market due to an increase in the spending of mobile operators and rapidly growing mobile subscriber base.
Some of the key players profiled in the Wireless Testing Market include Anritsu, Bureau Veritas, Dekra SE, Electro Magnetic Test Inc, Eurofins Scientific, EXFO, Intertek, Keysight, Rohde & Schwarz, SGS Group, Spirent Communications, TUV Nord Group, TUV Rheinland, TUV SUD and Viavi Solutions.
Connectivity Technologies Covered:
• Bluetooth Smart/BLE/WLAN
• Global Positioning System (GPS)/ Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) Module
• Aerospace & Defense
• Medical Devices
• IT & Telecommunication
• Energy & Power
• Consumer Electronics
• Other Applications
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.