Wood Based Panel - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Wood Based Panel Market is accounted for $144.67 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach $286.16 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 8.9% during the forecast period. Low product cost coupled with superior properties including strength & durability and increasing investments in residential & commercial construction activities are the major factors driving the market growth. However, rising concerns such as dust, total organic carbon, and formaldehyde emission during product manufacturing is restraining the market growth.
A wood-based panel is a generic term used for a wide variety of various board products that have a different range of engineering properties. Wood-based panel products are majorly used in furniture, construction, and packaging. The wood-based panel products are sheet materials consisting of a substantial amount of wood in the form of strips, strands, veneers, chips, and fibers.
Based on product, the plywood segment is likely to have a huge demand. Superior properties, such as high strength, durability, and impact, chemical, fire, and moisture resistance offered by the product are expected to drive the wood based panel market over the forecast period. By geography, Asia Pacific is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period. Emerging economies, such as China, India, and Japan, are estimated to fuel demand for the product in packaging and construction applications.
Some of the key players profiled in the Wood Based Panel Market include An Cuong, ARAUCO, Canfor, Dare Panel Group Co Ltd, Dongwha Malaysia Holdings Sdn Bhd, EGGER Group, Evergreen Fiberboard Berhad, Georgia-Pacific, Green River Holding Co Ltd, HeveaPac Sdn Bhd, Kastamonu Entegre, Klenk Holz GmbH, Kronospan Limited, Mieco Chipboard Berhad, Norbord Inc, Pfeifer Gruppe, Robert Burkle GmbH, SGS Industrial Services, Sonae Industria SGPA S.A and Starbank Panel Products Ltd.
• Insulation Board
• Oriented Strand Board (OSB)
• Sheets Less Than 6 mm Thick
• Veneer (Under 6mm Thick)
• Veneered Panels
• Other Boards (Cellulose Fiberboard)
• Construction/ Building Materials
Distribution Channels Covered:
• Online Stores
• Offline Stores
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.