Workplace Transformation - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Workplace Transformation market is accounted for $11.09 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $51.49 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 18.6% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors propelling the market growth are mounting demand in advance technologies such as byod and reduce in operational expenditures. However, lack of training in developing and underdeveloped countries is the restraining factor for the growth of the market.
A workplace transformation is the spaces, which helps to contain different kinds of work, workers, and technology. A workplace transformation offers various benefits to organization such as increasing competitive advantage, lowering the costs, increasing the productivity, and enhancing the collaboration.
By end user, banking, financial services, and insurance segment is expected to grow at the significant market share during the forecast period due to the mounting require in the industry for getting better the productivity and effectiveness of employees. Due to the arrival of original digital-first firms, conventional insurers and banks are rethinking their digital scheme to compete efficiently in the market. On the basis of geography, North America is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period due to the technical advancements, huge IT spending, and occurrence of a huge number of huge enterprises. In addition, the growing adoption of unified communication and collaboration services as well as enterprise mobility and telecom services by different business organizations is proceed following the growth of the market.
Some of the key players in Workplace Transformation Market include Accenture PLC, ATOS SE, Capgemini, Cisco Systems, Inc, Citrix Systems, Inc, Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation, Computer Sciences Corporation, HCL Technologies Limited, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP (HPE), IBM Corporation, Infosys Limited, Intel Corporation, NTT Data Corporation, Tata Consultancy Services Limited, Unisys Corporation and Wipro Limited.
Type of Services Covered:
• Application Management Services
• Asset Management Service
• Collaboration Services
• Desktop Virtualization
• Enterprise Mobility
• Field Services
• Migration Services
• Service Desk
• Telecom Services
• Unified Communication
• Workplace Automation Services
• Workplace Upgradation
• Network Management Services
• Data center Transformation Services
Organization Sizes Covered:
• Small and Medium Enterprises
• Large Enterprises
End Users Covered:
• Transportation and Logistics
• Information Technology
• Media and Entertainment
• Manufacturing and Automotive
• Healthcare and Life Sciences
• Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.