3D Printing Materials - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global 3D Printing Materials Market is accounted for $1.27 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $8.48 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 23.5%. Growing demand from the aerospace & defense, automotive industries and mass customization are likely to boost the growth of the market. However, high material costs are likely to hamper the profit boundaries.
3D printing materials are used in defence sector to produce guns using a laser sintering process which proves the reliability, accuracy and usability of 3D Metal Printing as functional prototypes. These techniques have been prospering with modernization of the artillery and tools to be used by armed forces. The military of various countries tries to keep its machinery up-to date for any emergencies. Thus they are continuously modifying the techniques to manufacture.
Based on the end user, the aerospace and defense application segment is projected to witness the highest growth over the forecast period. Rising use of 3D printing materials for the production of simple objects such as armrests to complex parts such as engine components is projected to promote the demand for 3D printing materials.
By geography, North America holds the major share in the 3D printing materials market, and the trend is expected to continue during the forecast period. High demand for the metal materials from the aerospace & defense and automotive industries is playing a key role in the higher consumption of 3D printing materials. Moreover, the adoption of 3D printing in the healthcare industry for medical and dental implants is supporting the growth of the market in the region.
Some of the key players in the 3D Printing Materials Market include Stratasys Ltd, Royal DSM N V, Rigid Ink, Replicator Warehouse, Push Plastic, Materialise NV, LPW Technology Ltd, Imagin Plastics Ltd, ExOne GmbH, EOS GmbH, Dutch Filaments, Dutch Filaments, CRP Group, Arcam, 3D Universal, 3D Systems Inc and 3D Inkspot.
Material Types Covered:
• Others Material Types
• Food Safe
• Corrosion Resistant
• Chemically Resistant
• Other Properties
• Medical Manufacturing
• General Manufacturing
• Functional Models
• Concept Models
• Other Applications
• Wire Arc Additive Manufacturing (WAAM)
• Stereolithography (SLA)
• Selective Laser Sintering (SLS)
• Selective laser melting (SLM)
• Powder Bed Fusion
• Poly-Jet Printing
• Lost Wax Casting
• Inkjet Printing
• Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM)
• Direct Metal Laser Sintering (DMLS)
• Binder Jetting
• Big Area Additive Manufacturing (BAAM)
• Other Technologies
End Users Covered:
• Aerospace & Defense
• Medical & Dental
• Wholesale & Retail
• Power and Utilities
• Oil & Gas
• Mechanical & Plant Engineering
• Jewellery & Luxury
• Food & Beverage
• Automation & Robotics
• Academic and Research
• Other End Users
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.