5G Core - Global Market Outlook (2020-2028)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global 5G Core Market is accounted for $630.00 million in 2020 and is expected to reach $43,535.35 million by 2028 growing at a CAGR of 69.8% during the forecast period. Cloud-native and service-based architecture and the development of smart infrastructure are the major factors propelling the market growth. However, security concerns in the 5G core network are hampering the market growth.
5G Core is the heart of the mobile network where ultra-connectivity converts into the differentiation of service and business flexibility. It establishes steady and secure network connectivity and access to its facilities, defines service quality, and enforces it through a policy that enables differentiation of services and manages wide-area mobility across the network.
Based on the deployment model, the cloud segment is estimated to have lucrative growth during the forecast period. With cloud-based technologies, end users can better leverage the business to the cloud or migrate it to the cloud platform for efficient and continuous service capabilities.
By geography, the Asia Pacific is going to have a huge demand due to it is transforming dynamically concerning the adoption of new technologies across various sectors. With the increasing adoption of technologies, such as VR and AR as well as the IoT, the content will become even more data-intensive, which will demand seamless network connectivity and coverage and would present a huge opportunity for the 5G Core Market in the region.
Some of the key players profiled in the 5G Core Market include ZTE, Samsung, Oracle, Nokia, Athonet, Metaswitch, Cisco, Iplook, Huawei, Ericsson, Druid Software, Cumucore, Mavenir, NEC Corp, Casa Systems, Affirmed Networks, and Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE).
Deployment Models Covered:
Network Functions Covered:
• User Plane Function (UPF)
• Network Repository Function (NRF)
• Session Management Function (SMF)
• Access and Mobility Management Function (AMF)
• Network Slice Selection Function (NSSF)
• Authentication Server Function (AUSF)
• Network Exposure Function (NEF)
• Unified Data Management (UDM)
• Application Function (AF)
• Policy Control Function (PCF)
End Users Covered:
• Telecom Operators (State of 5G Commercialization)
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2019, 2020, 2021, 2025, and 2028
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.