Advanced Metering Infrastructure - Global Market Outlook (2020-2028)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Advanced Metering Infrastructure Market is accounted for $7.74 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach $27.56 billion by 2028 growing at a CAGR of 17.2% during the forecast period. The rise in global energy demand and the need for improved customer service level and utility efficiency are driving the market growth. However, an inadequate financial incentive for utilities is hampering the growth of the market.
Advanced metering infrastructure helps in two-way communications and provides system operators with an IT-enabled interface with residential and commercial consumers. Advanced metering infrastructure provides various kinds of devices and services such as smart meter, meter communication infrastructure, data management which are being used by residential, commercial, and industrial sectors.
Based on the solution, the meter data management segment is going to have lucrative growth during the forecast period as meter data management solution maintains the meter data repository for a limited amount of time before it goes to a data warehouse and makes this data available to authorized systems. By geography, Asia Pacific is going to have high growth during the forecast period owing to the growing population and acceptance of these modern systems by utility companies and growing awareness of consumers regarding wastage and consequently carbon footprints.
Some of the key players profiled in the Advanced Metering Infrastructure Market include Schneider Electric, Trilliant Networks, Inc., General Electric, Cisco Systems, Siemens, Honeywell, Landis+Gyr, Itron, IBM Corporation, Silver Spring Networks, TietoEVRY, Elster Group SE, Sensus and Aclara Technologies LLC.
Product Types Covered:
• Communication Modules
• Two-Way Smart Meters
• Smart Meters
• Support Systems (In-Home Display Units)
• Home Area Networks (HANS)
• Head-End System
• Communication Infrastructure
Deployment Models Covered:
• System Integration
• Program Management and Consulting
• Meter Deployment
• Meter Data Management
• Meter Communication Infrastructure
• Advanced Metering Infrastructure Security
• Meter Data Analytics
End Users Covered:
• I&C (Instrument and Control System)
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2019, 2020, 2021, 2025 and 2028
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.